New Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church
“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:”
In 1948, under the leadership of the late Reverend W.H. Robinson and thirty-five members, the Ebenezer Baptist Church was organized in a small community known as “New Addition” in East Chicago, IN. Over the years, the church grew and flourished and in 1987 the name was changed to New Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church, Inc. We continued to build God’s Kingdom in East Chicago until 2011.
In July 2011, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit and the vision of our Pastor, Reverend T. Brian Hill, our ministry relocated to Merrillville, IN. Although we continue to be active in East Chicago, we are committed to enhance and uplift the Merrillville community through the Word of God. With our Pastor leading the charge, and a congregation saturated with people who have willing hands and hopeful hearts, we are striving to be a beacon of light in this community and attempting to help those that are lost and seeking salvation.
We are here to help fulfill the command established in the Word of God that requires us to baptize, educate and evangelize.
Come Worship with Us!