Northwest Immediate Cares is the practice that serves their patients multiple needs.
First year of life the newborn must be seen every 8 weeks
- Second year of life every 3 months
- Adults: Quarterly, with Diptheria and Tetanus (DT) every 10 years
We also offer age-appropriate immunizations for
- Measles / Mumps / Rubella (MMR)
- Chicken pox
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), to prevent cerivical cancer in children from 7-9 years
- Season-appropriate immunizations for flu and pneumonia
- Travel immunizations
Our last goal of immunization with the State of Indiana for our patients was 92%. We intend to surpass this goal yearly.